My freshman roommate and bride-to-be (and birthday girl), Jenna, ‘tagged’ me. If you don’t know what that means, it means I have to list 6 unimportant things about me that you may not know. I’m supposed to tag other people…but I’m a rebel, so I’m not going to. And here they are:
1. I’ve been living out of a suitcase/my car since December and have spent much of the last 6 months sleeping on a floor or a couch. A few times in my car. (I’m not a bum, I’m a college student…kinda. And I spent a couple months in 4 other countries).
2. I have a newfound obsession with Banana Republic. I really really really love it.
3. I believe in eating lots of raw, healthy, green organic foods, but I don’t usually eat the way I wish I did. Though I do avoid anything with high fructose corn syrup and I refuse to touch anything with aspartame. At all.
4. I LOVE Bajio Mexican Grill. I think I’ve eaten there 6 times in the last 3 weeks (it was also one of 2 things I REALLY craved while in Africa). Anything with the honey-butter grilled shrimp is amazing.
5. My family can attest to this one (sorry guys!). I’m really not very good at getting my family print quality pictures that I take of their kids. Like 6 months to a year behind kinda bad.
6. I miss my kids in the Philippines and Africa enough to make me cry sometimes.
6.5. I thought of another one. I’ve had 32 roommates in 4 years at BYU. I’d had 17 before any of them got married.
And a picture, because this is a photography blog!