My name is Kelli Nicole Saunders Machado, but you can call me Kelli. I have 14 crazy, beautiful, hilarious nieces and nephews! I recently married my favorite Brazilian and our craziness fits perfectly together :). We live in Houston, TX, but I grew up in the mountains of North Carolina, with some of my teenage years spent in the San Francisco bay area. You can learn a little more about me below!
Things that I have an unnatural obsession with:
- Dark Chocolate
- Making (and mostly eating) ice cream
- Climbing (rocks, fences, trees…)
- Krav Maga
- My incredibly amazing and handsome Brazilian husband and his cool business
- Babies. Chubby babies. Skinny babies. Happy babies. Crying babies.
- Being an identical twin
- Having adventures (particularly ones that are a wee bit dangerous)
- Roller Coasters
- Good food
- My 14 nieces and nephews
- Watching my clients’ families and kids grow!