My name is Kelli Nicole Saunders Machado, but you can call me Kelli. I have 14 crazy, beautiful, hilarious nieces and nephews! I’m married to my favorite crazy Brazilian and we live in Houston, TX. I grew up in the mountains of North Carolina, with some of my teenage years spent in the San Francisco bay area. I earned a BFA degree in photography in 2009 and have been doing photography full-time since then. You can learn a little more about me below!
Things that I have an unnatural obsession with:
- Dark Chocolate
- Making (and mostly eating) ice cream
- Climbing (rocks, fences, trees…)
- Krav Maga
- My incredibly handsome and amazing Brazilian husband and his cool businesses. If you need a visa to another country, check it out!
- Babies. Chubby babies. Skinny babies. Happy babies. Crying babies.
- Being an identical twin
- Having adventures (particularly ones that are a wee bit dangerous)
- Roller Coasters
- Good food
- My 14 nieces and nephews
- Watching my clients’ families and kids grow!
*Photographs with my wonderful, perfect, beautiful nieces and nephews done by Danielle Lemon Photography and John Sharpe Photography
Photograph of my handsome husband and I done by the teenage Brazilian cousin we handed my camera to