My freshman roommate and bride-to-be (and birthday girl), Jenna, ‘tagged’ me. If you don’t know what that means, it means I have to list 6 unimportant things about me that you may not know. I’m supposed to tag other people…but I’m a rebel, so I’m not going to. And here they are:
1. I’ve been living out of a suitcase/my car since December and have spent much of the last 6 months sleeping on a floor or a couch. A few times in my car. (I’m not a bum, I’m a college student…kinda. And I spent a couple months in 4 other countries).
2. I have a newfound obsession with Banana Republic. I really really really love it.
3. I believe in eating lots of raw, healthy, green organic foods, but I don’t usually eat the way I wish I did. Though I do avoid anything with high fructose corn syrup and I refuse to touch anything with aspartame. At all.
4. I LOVE Bajio Mexican Grill. I think I’ve eaten there 6 times in the last 3 weeks (it was also one of 2 things I REALLY craved while in Africa). Anything with the honey-butter grilled shrimp is amazing.
5. My family can attest to this one (sorry guys!). I’m really not very good at getting my family print quality pictures that I take of their kids. Like 6 months to a year behind kinda bad.
6. I miss my kids in the Philippines and Africa enough to make me cry sometimes.
6.5. I thought of another one. I’ve had 32 roommates in 4 years at BYU. I’d had 17 before any of them got married.
And a picture, because this is a photography blog!
5 thoughts on “Tagged-6 Things You Never Needed to Know About Moi”
Fist off, LOVE that picture! Second, I will agree with #5, but we love ya anyways ;o) third high fructose corn syrup IS evil, even Cade will ask me “does this have that fuctase stuff?” hehehe, and fourth, I hope you find a “home” soon!
High fructose corn syrup scares me, too. I didn’t mind it so much until I read The Omnivore’s Dilemma, but now I’m screwed.
That’s a great picture Kelli! Yeah–helloooo! No sleeping in your car–there are plenty of people to take you in!
Lol. I slept in my car when I went to Mexico and once in Salt Lake. Various times I’ve taken naps in it because I was too exhausted to go in the house.
Every time you put up a new Africa picuture, I think it’s my favorite. This is a wonderful shot. I am eagerly awaiting your Africa ‘show’. How EVER will you be able to decide which pictures to display. You’ve done an awesome job. Yay you. Oh….and when did you sleep in your car??? I hope it’s on a road trip for just a short period of time.